Woman treated for smoke inhalation after property fire on Wells High Street

Profile image for abbie_wells

By abbie_wells | Monday, January 28, 2013, 11:14

A woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at a Wells property.

Fire crews responded to reports of smoke issuing from the front door of a property on Wells High Street, yesterday afternoon at around 3.50pm.

A small paper fire was found in the lounge of the property.

Ambulance crews arrived shortly after to treat a woman suffering from smoke inhalation.

The fire was extinguished and the smoke cleared. The Police then secured the property ensuring it was safe.

      

Comments

       
max 4000 characters
        
   

Latest Stories in Wells

       
      

Local Vouchers

       
   

Search for...

       
        
Min price is bigger than Max price
        
Min price is bigger than Max price
        
Min rent is bigger than Max rent