Profile image for alisterbetts

I'm running a Property School at The KIngs Head on Tuesday 30th November and will ably assisted by Mark Regan MBE, Ian Clark of Midas Estates and (subject to confirmation) Lee Johnson of Bristol City.

I need help to promote ths event - it's a new direction for my business ( after all debt does get rather depressing so need something positive to counter-balance ) - I want to attract local people to this, what is the best way to promote it? All suggestions gratefully accepted!

By alisterbetts at 19:54 on 25/10/10

Re-post           

• Profile image for Kings Head

You help people out of debt so makes sense to help them back in again :o)

Seriously, this is a fantastic opportunity, so hope it goes well.

By Kings Head at 20:03 on 25/10/10

• Profile image for Wells_Jaqui

Getting Steve & the Local People on board is a good start! Is it something that will bring estate agents more trade? If yes, for every enquiry they receive online or through the front door, they could give prospective clients one of your handouts & you're straight away attracting an interested market?

Good luck, it sounds like a great idea.

By Wells_Jaqui at 09:56 on 26/10/10

• Profile image for alisterbetts

I'd love the local paper to be on board - we've run these events in Bristol and just having Mark Regan on has garnered press coverage. Is that something you could help with Jaqui - I have no press contacts here

By alisterbetts at 15:25 on 27/10/10

• Profile image for Wells_Jaqui

The Journal would indeed be a powerful tool - Ollie Hume may put a press release in if you have one & assuming there's no conflict of interests, I seem to have mis-placed his direct dial but Reception will transfer you 01749 832300.

I would also ask at reception regarding the leaflet drop as you may need advertising?

By Wells_Jaqui at 16:01 on 27/10/10

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent